Join Our Team
Do you thrive in a casual and non-structured fast-paced start-up environment?
Are you experienced in Operations Management?
Have you developed legacy business systems and processes for small businesses in the past?
Do you genuinely enjoy creating order from the creative chaos of early stage startups?
If you answered “yes!” … We would love to meet you!
We are a boutique Napa Valley Wine Country tour and Destination Management Company. To complete our team we are searching for a new Office Manager.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven office management experience with an emphasis on administrative financial support
- Billing (online financial guest invoicing and billing systems)
- Bookkeeping skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and anticipate project lifecycle milestones and deliverables
- Experience developing sustainable businesses processes for small businesses
- Proactive, self-directed, mature professional with the skills and experience to administratively direct and collaboratively support a successful and thriving startup to the next stage of growth and development
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic office technology issues
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, QuickBooks
- 4 year degree preferred
COMPENSATION AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that encourages passion, excellence and creativity. Our guests’ ultimate one-of-a-kind Wine Country vacation experience is our driving force. This is a full-time position. Competitive compensation. Salary DOE.
Do you have style, poise, and grace with an extensive knowledge of the Napa Valley? Do you enjoy meeting new people from all around the globe? Verve Napa Valley is looking for outgoing drivers with a passion for showing off Wine Country, extensive knowledge of the Napa Valley, an innate ability to communicate articulately, and a black belt in guest relations and customer service. Positive energy and enthusiasm are required.
Verve Napa Valley, curated wine country tours and events, is beyond the ordinary. Verve offers the ultimate in customized tour packages, hosted by Napa Valley insiders. We take care of our guests the way we want to be treated when we travel, providing an authentic and insider glimpse into what it is like to live, work, and play in Wine Country.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Transport of guests to wide array of events from seven-hour wine tours around the Napa and Sonoma areas, to chauffeuring parties up to 12 people to events, weddings, meetings, celebrations, hotels, and transportation centers
- Coordinate proper vehicle maintenance and repairs, with documentation
- Clean and stock vehicle with beverages and snacks and prep limo before each trip
- Treat guests in a polite and friendly manner while remaining professional, tactful and discreet
- Review paperwork, including routing and special instructions
- Remain up-to-date on all traffic laws and regulations
Along with proficient driving skills, the ideal candidate for the position must contain impeccable customer service skills. Upon hire, you will receive full company training in preparation for your new duties. All driver(s) must meet Insurance Company requirements to be eligible for coverage/employment.
Other specific requirements for the position include:
- Must have a valid California commercial Class A or B license with Passenger Endorsement
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record, a copy of driving record must be provided for review
- Must have 3 to 5 years commercial driving experience
- Must have proficient written and spoken English
- Must be punctual
- Must work well with others
- Must pass a pre-employment and all random drug test
- Must pass a background check
INDUSTRY PROGRAM MANAGER
Verve Napa Valley, a guest service-focused Wine Country tour and destination management company, is looking for a part-time Industry Program Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Tour & event planning;
- Guest itinerary building;
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls;
- Customer service, sales & guest booking management;
- Acts as brand ambassador;
- Assist in outreach efforts and networking.
- High attention to detail, organization, professionalism;
- Exceptional knowledge of the wine industry and destinations within it;
- Understand timing and flow of scheduling for both iconic and cult wineries;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and while multi-tasking;
- Takes initiative, uses available resources to problem solve;
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize responsibilities;
- Previous office and administrative support experience;
- Extraordinary customer service skills with internal (co-workers) and external customers;
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional and poised demeanor and dress;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making;
-Team focused and passionate about the wine and hospitality industries.
- 3+ years Wine Country travel, concierge, and/or events experience;
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic;
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication. Other languages a plus;
- Excellent computer proficiency required;
- Must be able to take direction and work well independently.
COMPENSATION & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a great opportunity to work for a small, fast-paced entrepreneurial company that encourages creativity. Our unique culture also means our employees must be flexible and adaptable. This is a part-time position with potential to grow, Monday-Friday with flexible schedule options. Hourly wage DOE.