What Makes Us Different?
What makes Verve different from the other tour companies? With us, you'll explore Wine Country as you never have before with one-of-a-kind itineraries specifically customized to your interests and specifications. Whether you are planning a day of tasting, a business retreat, an epic celebration, or a week to just get away from it all, Verve will indulge you with an authentic and memorable Napa Valley experience. No cookie cutter tours allowed – Verve Napa Valley creates personalized adventures of a lifetime! We are now a full-service event and destination management company.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
To learn more about what we can offer you, connect with us about your trip.
With more than 500 wineries in the Napa Valley and just as many in Sonoma Wine Country, the choices can be overwhelming. Verve's expert and knowledgeable concierges are passionate about sharing their knowledge of our area's hidden gems, and collaborate with guests to create a customized itinerary that takes you above and beyond the typical tourist experience.
We tailor each Wine Country itinerary to complement your unique interests and personality. From cheese making to plein air painting, your desires drive the agenda — ensuring that no two trips are ever the same!
Let us open the doors to the insider world of artisan wineries, access to the latest undiscovered cult wines, private art collections, culinary virtuosos, secret gardens, remarkable characters, special events and more.
Celebrate with Verve! We are now a full-service events and Destination Management Company. Our exclusive access to private venues and the top local chefs allows us to create extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime events. Whether business or leisure brings you to the Napa Valley, your special occasions will be unforgettable.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
We treat our guests the way we want to be treated. At Verve, the details matter: from a complimentary sabering of champagne (where allowed) to freshly made local cookies and chocolates, we shower you with all that the Napa Valley has to offer! This includes flexibility in your personalized tour and impromptu stops we think you'd enjoy. You may enter this experience as strangers, but we guarantee you'll leave as dear friends.
Stretch out and relax or stand tall and dance in our spacious Mercedes Benz Luxury Coach, with 6’3” of interior clearance height and “J” bench limo seating. Travel in style and comfort as you get acquainted with the authentic spirit of the Napa Valley. We offer a wide range of high-end vehicles suitable to every need.
Our expert chauffeurs and guides have local knowledge and insights, providing exceptional service and taking you beyond the typical tourist experience.
Covet access to our vast knowledge of Wine Country resources, but have your own wheels? Our concierges will work with you to plan your trip down to the last detail.
Trip planning from A to Z:
- Access to exclusive venues, private estates and wineries
- Accommodations, including off the beaten track lodging—from B&Bs to cottages to villas
- Barrel Room Dinners
- Blending Sessions
- Cave Explorations
- Celebrations, a specialty!
- Day at the Races: race cars to race karts to high performance sedans—all you need for that exhilarating thrill!
- Extensive knowledge of local resources, activities, and vendors
- Float above it all in a hot air balloon
- Go Green: visit wineries known for organic, sustainable, eco-friendly farming practices
- Intimate Weddings, Elopements, Honeymoons
- Let Us Entertain You: acrobats, dance, magicians, musicians, inspirational speakers…the possibilities are endless
- Picnics in the Vineyards, on a Hillside, in a Secret Garden
- Private Estate or Secluded Winery Soirees: from Bar-B-Que to Michelin-starred chef formal dinners
- Romancing the Valley
- Team Building Experiences
- Unwind and Indulge: spa treatments, mud baths, geo-thermal soaking pools, massage treatments, yoga and fitness classes
- Vineyard Kitchen: nibble, swirl, cook, taste, repeat - experience farm to table first-hand
- Zoom Around the Valley: segways, mopeds, bikes and hikes, horse drawn carriage, helicopters, and, of course, the historic Wine Train